Thursday, April 07, 2005

Who am I?

So, I guess most of you are wondering who I am and what I'm doing here. Perhaps some of you are also curious to know where I am actually located at the moment. Before you go on there is something you must know about this blog: it is a highly disorganized blog where the events descbribed will often not fall into a chronological order of any sort. I'm not quite sure as to why I'm putting up this blog. Perhaps it's to help myself cope, and maybe, just maybe, "cure" or treat my self-diagnosed BPD (Borderline Personality Disorder). I just got out of the Marines. Now, it's not like I'm a seasoned war veteran of any sort. I just completed training and subsequently got out before completing any more training. My name is David Estefan and this is my story... (insert Steven Spielberg/Hans Zimmer soundtrack music here).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home